How will information technologies develop?
Nowadays the information technology is developing dynamically. The reason for this is the global computerization of society. It is impossible to solve social, economic, and managerial tasks without IT. Its role is strategically important. The prospects in the information technology industry are introduced below.
Factors affecting IT
Potential areas of information technology development depend on:
- Training of IT specialists which must meet international standards.
- The proportional level of access to information.
- Computer, telecommunications and software which must meet international standards.
Prospects for IT development
The main prospects for the use of IT:
- The demand for specialized functional equipment (data storage, server stations) will increase.
- The manufacturing segment of smartphone and tablet will increase.
- The production of stationary PCs will disappear. It will remain in countries with a low level of technological development.
- The volume of laptops’ production will remain unchanged. There is a tendency to reduce the size of the products.
- The volume of software being developed will grow, without which it will be impossible to use technical innovations.
- Large-scale works storing and processing a large amount of information are underway.
- The sphere of mobile development will become widespread. There will be new fourth-generation networks.
In addition, social networks will be widely used, which will be implemented in corporate business.
There are three main potential areas of information technology development:
- Machine learning: data analysis is in demand in finance, marketing, and HR. There are more and more apps which need to be processed.
- Mobile development. The number of mobile Internet users exceeds the number of wired Internet users. Mobile app developers are in high demand in the labor market.
- Cloud technologies. Soon, every third position will be associated with the clouds.
The processes of information technology development are burgeoning. This is related to new formats for transmitting information that require high processing speed.